- GREAT FOR LARGE PROJECTS & CREATIVE ACTIVITIES: This must-have tie-dye kit includes XL tie-dye bottles and enough supplies for tie dyeing large projects or hosting group tie-dye activities – including 32 plastic gloves (16 pairs), 75 rubber bands, and 8 (16-oz.) bottles of bright One-Step Dyes. Note: project count will vary based on size of garment and amount of dye used.
- NONTOXIC DYES: Kit features highly concentrated NONTOXIC One-Step Dyes that only require regular tap water to activate the vibrant colors. All Tulip One-Step Dyes are nontoxic and safe for crafters of any age or experience level.
- NO SODA ASH NEEDED: Tulip One-Step Dyes already have soda ash in the formulas, so there’s no need to presoak fabrics in soda ash before dyeing. Make sure your fabrics have been prewashed and you’re ready to get straight to tie dyeing! Just add regular tap water to activate dyes.
- WORKS BEST ON NATURAL FABRICS: One-Step Dyes are formulated to be their best and brightest on natural-fiber fabrics. Use with 100% cotton, rayon and silk for best results. Try tie dyeing more than just T-shirts! Tulip One-Step Dyes also work great for tie dyeing sweatsuits, canvas shoes, cotton face masks, socks, bedding and so much more! This XL Kit also works great for large tie-dye projects like bedding, curtains and towels.
- MACHINE WASHABLE: Dyes are safe to machine wash – colors stay bright and bold through repeated washings. Note: Dyes will appear darker on damp fabric prior to washing and will naturally lighten after laundering.